Committed to providing employees with platforms and opportunities to develop their abilities, and creating competitive advantages to attract and retain talents.
The basic principle
Human capital is the main capital of Lide Renewable Resources. Treat employees fairly, fairly and openly, do not promise lifelong employment, and cultivate the ability of employees for lifelong employment.
use of talent
Employ people's strengths, scrupulously and comprehensively criticize, and tolerate mistakes caused by innovation.
Talent strategic planning of Shandong Lide Automobile Technology Co., Ltd.
1. The guiding ideology of talent strategic planning of Shandong Lide Automobile Technology Co., Ltd.: comprehensively implement the strategy of strengthening the enterprise with talents, implement the scientific concept of development, aim at accelerating the improvement of professional capabilities of human resources, and focus on cultivating, attracting, and making good use of talents Three links, speed up the pace of talent team construction, alleviate the shortage of talents, and provide talent support for the company's development. the
2. The principles of talent strategic planning
1. The principle of people-oriented. To achieve the sustainable development of people as the goal, strengthen the concept of Zhongtiao talents, and promote the coordination of talent team building and enterprise development. the
2. The principle of capacity building as the guide. Accelerate the construction of talent capacity, achieve high-end pull, and lead development. the
3. Implement the principles of lifelong education and training. Promote the implementation of multi-level and diversified lifelong education and training, not only to meet the balance between supply and demand in quantity, but also to achieve coordination and optimization in terms of talent structure. the
4. The principle of cultivating, accrediting, and using professional ability as the standard. Through vocational training, the professional ability of talents can be transformed from weak to strong. the
5. The principle of overall advancement. Strengthen the connection and interaction of talent training, evaluation, selection, use, flow, incentives, and guarantees, and establish an efficient operating mechanism and high-quality work model that conforms to the socialist market economy and has Zhongtiao characteristics.
3. The company's 2020 talent development forecast
The company's talent development is in an important historical period of leapfrog development, facing opportunities and challenges. Human resources are the first resource for developing productivity. In order to seize opportunities, meet challenges, and realize the company's development goal of "becoming better, more refined and stronger, and building a century-old famous enterprise", it is necessary to enhance the company's core competitiveness, improve the quality of employees, and transform Human resources are human resources, which is the strategic direction that the company should firmly grasp in personnel training. the
With the expansion of production capacity and industrial adjustment, the company will face deep-rooted problems such as labor transfer and placement, aging of personnel, etc. Human resources work must not only increase the digestion of internal labor, increase the rational allocation of labor resources, but also increase the required The introduction and training of various talents will speed up the progress of talent structure optimization. It is necessary to fundamentally reverse the imbalance in the age structure, cultural structure, and professional structure of human resources. The company's human resources work situation is severe, and the talent work has a long way to go. the
The main sources of talents of various types in the company are as follows:
1. College graduates.
2. Self-cultivation. The company will become the main body of all kinds of talent training, relying on vocational skills appraisal station and vocational education center,
Accelerate the training of skilled workers and high-skilled personnel. the
3. Self-taught. It is necessary to actively create conditions, provide a development platform, and encourage employees to become talents through self-study and practice. the
4. External training and re-education. Make full use of various social training resources, select and send outstanding talents for further study, and build continuing education
Education projects to accelerate the training of various professional talents. the
5. Social recruitment. According to the needs of development, we will recruit middle and senior talents from outside in a timely manner. the
4. Talent planning goals for the next five years
According to the company's development goals and based on the analysis of the company's existing talent status, in the next five years, the company's demand for talents will reflect high standards and strict requirements in terms of quantity, quality, and structure.
(1) Objectives and tasks
1. Operation and management talents. By 2020-2025, focus on the introduction and training of middle-level management talents who can adapt to the company's strategic development needs and become senior management talents who understand technology, know how to manage, are good at business operations, can expand domestic and foreign markets, and play a leading role. The focus is on business management , financial management, financial securities, capital operation, human resources and other professional fields. the
2. Technological talents. By 2020-2025, strive to introduce and train R&D professionals to meet the company's demand for professionals; cultivate young and middle-aged professional technicians with senior professional titles, outstanding ideological, political and business capabilities, and promising prospects, and their business level has reached or Exceed the advanced level of domestic counterparts and become a professional
(Disciplinary) technology and management position leaders; strengthen continuing engineering education for scientific and technological personnel, and comprehensively improve the overall quality of scientific and technological personnel.
3. Political workers. By 2020-2025, it is necessary to cultivate excellent political workers with high overall quality, strong comprehensive ability, and rich experience in party affairs and mass work. the
4. Skilled personnel. By 2020-2025, the company will build and train a team of operational leaders with a high level of post operation skills and can fight tough battles; strengthen the professional skills appraisal of skilled workers, strengthen the construction of skilled worker teams, and optimize the professional ability structure of the skilled worker team. the
(2) Quality requirements
Starting with quality items such as cultural level, professional knowledge, work ability, job skills, etc., use inspection, assessment, evaluation, appraisal and other methods to train and select, so as to improve the overall quality. the
(3) Structural requirements
A reasonable talent structure can give full play to the overall effectiveness of the talent team. the
In terms of professional structure, the proportion of majors should be significantly improved; economics, management and other majors should be significantly improved; shortage of majors should be guaranteed. the
In terms of age structure, the focus of training management personnel is mainly on 35-45-year-old personnel; scientific and technological personnel are mainly on 30-40-year-old engineers; political workers are mainly on grass-roots party workers aged 35-45; Focus on cultivating high-skilled talents under the age of 40. the
In terms of cultural structure, the proportion of postgraduates and undergraduates should be increased; the educational level of operational skilled personnel is mainly high school, technical school, vocational technical college, and a certain proportion of college graduates or above. the
5. Development approaches and countermeasures of talent strategic planning
(1) Improving the talent training mechanism
1. Further broaden the funding channels for talent training.
One is to improve the talent allowance system,
The second is to establish a training subsidy system for talents in short supply.
The third is to establish and improve the talent reward system, and the fourth is to improve the use system of staff training funds. the
2. Strengthen the company's existing training infrastructure, make full use of the advantages of human resources, and play the role of training base. the
3. Multi-channel and multi-level training of talents. Adopt various methods such as internal training and external training, enterprise-school cooperation and other methods to cultivate talents, focus on the cultivation of outstanding talents, and speed up the cultivation of talents in short supply.
(2) Establish and improve the ability and performance-oriented talent assessment and evaluation mechanism. the
Establish and improve a talent evaluation system that is oriented to post (professional) ability, focuses on work performance, and focuses on professional ethics and knowledge level. Resolutely abandon the rules and regulations of selecting candidates based on academic qualifications, professional titles, qualifications, and status, and the stereotypes and bad habits of ranking seniority based on seniority. the
One is to insist on the combination of work ability and work performance in terms of evaluation content. the
The second is to adhere to the combination of national standards, industry standards, provincial assessment standards and job requirements in terms of evaluation standards. the
The third is to adhere to the combination of professional evaluation and enterprise recognition in the evaluation mechanism. the
The fourth is to insist on combining functional departments with technical (business) departments in the implementation of evaluation. the
(3) Establish and improve the incentive mechanism for talent growth. the
It is necessary to establish and improve the use and treatment of employees who can be promoted according to their ability, and whose income distribution is determined according to the contribution of their work performance.
The first is to improve the professional title system and vocational skill level system for personnel training. Strengthen the ability to determine the level, promote the exception, and encourage more employees to improve their working ability.
The second is to vigorously promote the salary system that determines salary based on post, ability and contribution. the
6. Special planning of talent strategy
(1) Talent development plan
The setting of the talent training program is a countermeasure or suggestion for a certain problem in talent training, but the talent training is diverse and multi-level, so we must not stick to one pattern in the introduction and training of talents, make full use of social human resources, and adopt Recruit talents in various ways, for my use, "not asking for everything, but asking for what you need, not asking for constant presence, but asking for frequent visits", seeking a win-win situation. the
1. Operation and management personnel training program
Plan 1: Cooperate with colleges and universities, take advantage of the talents of colleges and universities, and use course packages or self-designed courses to train business management talents. the
Plan 2: Cooperate with training institutions and use their mature training network to train management talents. the
Option 3 Plan to select batches of promising business management backbones to colleges and training institutions for advanced studies. the
Plan 4 There is a plan to strengthen the exchange of management talents and implement the post rotation system. the
Plan 5 Recruit and introduce middle and high-level talents.
2. Training program for scientific and technological talents
Plan 1. Jointly with colleges and universities and training institutions to set up special projects, adopt the method of inviting people in, conduct technical lectures and special lectures, speed up the pace of continuing education, and speed up knowledge updating.
Plan 2: Select excellent professional and technical backbones for further study, implement a special training and study agreement system, and speed up the training of professional and technical leaders and professionals in short supply. the
Plan 3 Based on the vocational education center and relying on the company's scientific and technological personnel, set up a professional research group to undertake training tasks and speed up the continuing education and training of scientific and technological personnel. the
Plan 4 Recruitment of college students and junior college students
Recruit undergraduate and junior college graduates of the required majors in ordinary colleges, colleges and universities, and higher vocational technical colleges. Adopt methods such as on-site recruitment at the school, online recruitment, and pre-signed recruitment agreements for current students to ensure the realization of the recruitment purpose. the
Plan 5: Independently train professionals in short supply. Determine the training majors and number of people, determine the entrusting colleges, determine the training methods, levels, training objects, application conditions, etc. the
3. Training plan for political workers
Plan 1 Based on the vocational education center and relying on the company's professionals, set up a professional research group to undertake training tasks and speed up the education and training of political workers. the
Plan 2 Cooperate with the provincial party school and other relevant departments to select outstanding party workers for advanced studies, or organize training courses for special training. the
4. Operation skills personnel training program
Plan 1: Based on the company's vocational skills appraisal station, relying on the provincial vocational skills appraisal center and the non-ferrous metal industry vocational skills appraisal guidance center, speed up the pace of vocational skills appraisal of skilled workers and the cultivation of high-skilled talents. the
Plan 2 Based on the company's occupational skill appraisal station and technical school, determine the types of work required for the company's production and determine the conditions for recruiting and training skilled workers (children of company employees are preferred), so as to alleviate the problems of older skilled workers, shortage of personnel, and poor quality. Low, the problem of structural imbalance, to speed up the optimization of skilled workers. the
Plan 3 Cooperate with training institutions or related units to select outstanding backbone skilled workers for further study. the
Plan 4 Strengthen cooperation with higher vocational technical colleges, speed up the training of skilled workers, and improve the overall quality of skilled workers. the
Plan 5 Make full use of the company's existing training resources, and cultivate the technical skills and compound skills needed for the company's development through skills training, mentoring training, technological innovation and technological breakthroughs, skill competitions and technical drills, technical exchanges, and job rotations. Skilled technical workers. the
(2) Funding plan for talent training
The company's personnel training funds are mainly provided by the state for staff education and training funds, supplemented by other channels. Based on the construction of four talent teams, according to the target needs of talent strategic planning, talent training projects, determine special training funds, and comprehensively promote the implementation of talent training. the
(3) Talent salary planning
1. Principles of salary design
The first is the principle of fairness. The principle of fairness is the basis of the salary system. Only when employees recognize the fairness of the salary system can they have a sense of identity and high satisfaction, and the incentive effect of salary can be generated. the
The second is the principle of competition. To cultivate excellent talents with real competitiveness, it is necessary to continuously improve and update the salary system that is attractive to talents and competitive in the same industry.
The third is the incentive principle. The salary system should be used to motivate employees' sense of responsibility and work enthusiasm. the
The fourth is the economic principle. The company should mainly consider the reasonable bearing capacity of the enterprise and the reasonable accumulation of profits. the
The fifth is the principle of legality. Comply with national policies and laws and regulations. the
2. Salary planning objectives
According to the company's "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" goal, the per capita income of employees by the end of 2020 will not be lower than the average salary of employees in enterprises in Shandong Province. the
3. Special salary plan
First, the salary plan for operation and management personnel. Operation and management talents are to improve the company's management efficiency and realize the company's strategic goals.
The backbone of the target is the most positive factor for the company's development. The middle-level salary should be determined by taking the market or the upper middle price of the same industry as the reference standard and considering the company's actual operating conditions. the
Second, the salary plan for professional and technical personnel. Professional and technical personnel are the most powerful driving force for productivity, and technological strength is the
The core of enterprise strength, and the strength of professional and technical personnel is the core of scientific and technological strength. Accelerating the cultivation of scientific and technological talents is the foundation of strengthening the enterprise. It is necessary to increase their salary. It is necessary to combine the actual operation of the company and make overall plans to formulate a special salary plan. the
Third, the salary plan for skilled personnel. Talents with operational skills are the direct implementers of productivity and an indispensable and important force for technological innovation and the transformation of scientific and technological achievements. Under the guidance of the principle of overall planning and consideration, standardize the salary system for skilled workers, favor high-skilled personnel, and increase the rate of salary increases for senior technicians and technicians.
4. Salary cashing
Salary is a major issue related to the vital interests of employees. How to maximize the incentive effect of salary is the focus of talent work. The company must effectively strengthen the management of labor wages, and it must be open, fair and just on the basis of qualitative and quantitative assessment, and do a good job in salary. Cash in on the job. the
(4) Evaluation Mechanism
The evaluation and evaluation mechanism is an important means to improve the incentive policy. The purpose is to make the evaluation and evaluation of employees by the unit conform to the principles of clear rewards and punishments and openness, fairness and justice, so as to motivate employees to improve their work efficiency. The assessment and evaluation work should be normalized. The content of the assessment and evaluation should be based on the work performance of fulfilling the duties of the post, and the work performance should be used to evaluate the contribution, and the evaluation should be comprehensively evaluated from the four aspects of morality, ability, diligence, and performance. The assessment and assessment results are divided into four grades: excellent, competent, basically competent, and incompetent, and the quantitative assessment of salary is implemented. the
7. Supervision, management and coordination mechanism
Talent strategy is one of the company's overall development strategies. The core of talent strategy is talent development, and talent development
Development is a systematic project, and the implementation process involves all aspects of the company. Therefore, this work should be under the leadership of the company's talent work leading group, overall planning, efforts to promote, and steady implementation. The leading group of talent work is responsible for supervision and management, the organization department takes the lead, the human resources department organizes the implementation, and the secretariat, labor union, youth league committee, vocational education center, enterprise technology center and other relevant functional departments cooperate to form an effective coordination mechanism.
The specific division of labor of the main departments: the organization department is responsible for the overall work and coordination of the entire talent work; the human resources department is responsible for the formulation and implementation of talent development plans, and strives to do a good job in talent introduction, training, use, incentives, constraints, etc. work; the secretariat does a good job in the transmission of talent information required for new industries, new projects, foreign-related work, and capital operations and the recommendation of special talents; the trade union selects and recommends talents through labor competitions and other employee activities; the Youth League Committee does a good job in the selection and recommendation of young talents; Vocational Education Center, Enterprise Technology Center and other relevant departments provide training and technical support.